“Confidence” recipes are a series of recipes for folks who have a pretty good handle on their skills in the kitchen.
Hard Boiled Eggs – Instant Pot
- Instant Pot or pressure cooker
- 6 eggs
- 1 Cup cold water
- Put water and trivet into bottom of pan.
- Place eggs on trivet and close lid, set valve to Sealing.
- Set pressure cook for 5 minutes, and 5 minutes NPR.
- During this time, prepare an ice bath
- Put eggs into ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Peel and rinse.
The eggs can be used for egg salad, deviled eggs, or just as a snack. Check out my deviled eggs recipe here!
Need more help? See my “Need A Hand” version of the recipe.